There are several ways to pay, currently the best ways to pay are direct payment options like Venmo, Zelle, Google Pay, or Cryptocurrency – they are low or no fee and are instant. I can also accept Paypal payments, as well as mailed checks. For a full list of accepted payments see the bottom of page.
If you need to use a credit/debit card, an option has been added to the site(processed through Waave). It is convenient and only requires a quick sign up the first time you use it(takes just a minute, it’s fast, I promise). They are secure and will not share your information. There are however higher fees for me and some restrictions on what states customers can use the service from(unfortunately it cannot serve customers from New York, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Connecticut, Hawaii, Vermont, Virginia) These state restrictions are likely to be lifted soon though! It is best to use a debit card if possible, apparently some banks may charge a fee for credit card purchases with Waave, this also should change for the better soon.
If you are a customer from one of these states and don’t have access to Venmo/Zelle/Google Pay and would like to use a credit card simply choose the “Pay with Venmo, Zelle, Google Pay, Paypal, or other direct method” at checkout and ask for an invoice either in the order notes or in response to my order confirmation email – I can send you an invoice payable with a card.
Info/disclaimers about paying with a Credit/Debit card with Waave: It can be best to use a debit card using waave to avoid potential fees.
- WAAVE allows you to pay with USDc through your debit or credit card, no need to pre-purchase the stable coin or worry about exchange rates.
- The credit card will be charged in US dollars if your credit card is not from the US your bank might charge you an Fx fee.
- Your US bank might charge you additional fees for the transaction depending on their schedule for cash advances. In some cases, this can be up to $10. If you want to avoid bank fees altogether you can link your debit card to WAAVE.
- We accept US and International cards from these countries: Australia (AU), Austria (AT), Belgium (BE), Canada (CA), Czech Republic (CZ), Denmark (DK), Estonia (EE) Finland (FI), France (FR) Germany (DE), Greece (GR), France (FR), Hong Kong (HK), Ireland (IE) Italy (IT), Latvia (LV) Lithuania (LT), Luxembourg (LU), Mexico (MX), The Netherlands (NL), New Zealand (NZ), Norway (NO), Poland (PL), Portugal (PT) Slovakia (SK), Slovenia (SI), Spain (ES), Sweden (SE), Switzerland (CH)
- Billing Information and phone number are required to verify the legitimacy of the transaction.
- If your billing information is inaccurate the transaction will fail.
- At the moment we are unable to provide transactions for credit cards located in these US States: New York, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Connecticut, Hawaii, Vermont, Virginia. We implement new solutions constantly so expect these limitations to be lifted soon.
- The transaction itself will be marked in your statement under Wyre_WAAVE or any other combination of words that includes the word WAAVE. Because service providers may vary based on availability and location the description on bank statements may vary as well.
- WAAVE sends a confirmation email to the email address on file for your account so you will always have a way to link the transaction on your bank statement with your activity on WAAVE
- Your WAAVE account can be used on any website that accepts WAAVE, you can also download the app and log in to your account with the same credentials to make in-venue payments at cash-only merchants.
WAAVE is not responsible for order fulfillment but you can reach out to us for any payment questions or concerns
Quick Recap for using a Credit/Debit Card with Waave:
1) Using a Debit card is best for now if possible, some/many banks charge a fee using a Credit card with Waave(this should change soon!).
2) Sign up is very quick and only needed once, no information is shared.
3) For now it is unable to service customers in the US states: New York, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Connecticut, Hawaii, Vermont, Virginia – this should change soon. See third paragraph above for instructions if you are in one of these states and need to use a card.
Accepted Payment Methods: Venmo, Zelle, Google Pay, Paypal(friends and family mode), Facebook Pay, Credit/Debit card through Waave, mailed cash/check/bill pay, Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin LTC, Dash, Dogecoin DOGE, Monero XMR, Cardano ADA, Stellar XLM, Algorand ALGO, and many other Cryptocurrencies.
If you are paying with a crypto not supported directly through the gourl.io crypto portal integrated into the site, simply choose the direct payment option and mention in the notes which crypto you would like to pay with(or in an email to email@example.com along with your order) and i’ll supply you with a payment address to send to ASAP in your desired Cryptocurrency.Go